Spring Always

Premium Hair Care Shop

Skyrocketed Over The Past Few Years - Olaplex At Home Treatment

Everyone from your hairdresser to your neighbors are raving about it, so surely there must be something to the hype, right? So let's take a look at what Olaplex is all about.

Olaplex is an innovative product that comes in three parts -- Olaplex 0, Olaplex 3, and Olaplex 8. When used together they can mend broken bonds within hair that have been damaged by chemicals or heat styling tools like irons or hair dyes among others. Its purpose is to strengthen the hair while improving its texture and giving it shine before continuing with normal processing steps such as coloring. It also helps maintain hair because of its ability to target  broken bonds.

Olaplex comes in various forms depending on the kind of treatment it is used for, but its purpose remains the same -- to make your hair stronger and healthier by helping rebuild broken bonds within hair.

It's a major breakthrough because hair damage is now reversible with Olaplex 0 and Olaplex 3 which also protects hair against further damage caused by heat-styling tools and environmental aggressors among others. The catch? Olaplex works best when used together as one system with no mixing included!

How does Olaplex work?

First you must understand that this product does not contain any formaldehyde or formaldehyde derivatives such as DMDM hydantoin , diazolidinyl urea , imidazolidinyl urea , methenamine , quaternium-15, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate or 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3 diol -- so it's safe to use on all hair types without worry!

Olaplex essentially helps rebuild broken disulfide sulfur bonds within your hair. This is very important because about 85% of your hair shafts are composed of disulfide bonds that give strength to your tresses. The other 15% are cystine bonds which are not affected by Olaplex because they don't break down during chemical services .

Since Olaplex repairs broken sulfurs within your tresses, this means you don't have to worry about breakage or damage that can weaken your hair over time. This makes it an extremely useful tool in the salon especially for women who color their hair because coloring without Olaplex can cause hair damage due to harsh chemicals!

Basically during chemical services like bleaching, permanent waving or straightening, free radicals are created which oxidize sulfurs within your hair. This essentially changes the way they bind with one another and reduces tensile strength. During hot oil treatments, Olaplex releases hydrogen ions which help to control how much oxidation is occurring. As a result of this, you get stronger bonds that last longer than untreated hair because the free radicals responsible for breaking down your tresses are neutralized!

How should you use Olaplex?

The best way to get the most out of your Olaplex products is to ensure that you're using them correctly. This means following directions and using them in conjunction with one another at all times! Here are some tips for getting the most out of these awesome hair care products:

Remember that you need all three components together to completely rebuild hair's structure . The Olaplex no.3 can be applied before chemical services while Olaplex 8 should be used on clean and fresh hair. Bond perfector must always be used with Olaplex no.0 because it enables penetration into broken bonds so they can be repaired!

Combine different kinds of Olaplex treatments together for complete results! You can use Olaplex 0 and Olaplex 3 together with a short frequency of difference with Olaplex 8 following after that. Always make sure to apply the required amount and leave each mixture on for at least 20 minutes before rinsing off and continuing with other steps in your hair care routine!

The Olaplex home treatments are perfect for those who want longer-lasting color results because it helps reduce oxidation damage. It can also be used as a treatment to prevent breakage during chemical lightning! Apply half the amount of No.0 and No.3 hair perfector together 10 minutes before you process yourresses then rinse off after 20 minutes. 


Go Back


Blog Search

Blog Archive


There are currently no blog comments.